Arai Y, et al. PB2 mutations arising during H9N2 influenza evolution in the Middle East confer enhanced replication and growth in mammals. PLoS Pathog. 2019 Jul 2;15(7):e1007919.
- A Homeostasis Hypothesis of Avian Influenza Resistance in Chickens 1 days ago
- The Val430Ile neuraminidase (NA) substitution, identified in influenza B virus isolates, impacts the catalytic 116Arg residue causing reduced susceptibility to NA inhibitors 1 days ago
- New antibody-based prevention and treatment options for influenza 1 days ago
- Interventions in live poultry markets for the control of avian influenza: A systematic review and meta-analysis 1 days ago
- Continuous evolution of influenza A viruses of swine from 2013 to 2015 in Guangdong, China 1 days ago