Coronel J, et al. Influenza A virus production in a single-use orbital shaken bioreactor with ATF or TFF perfusion systems. Vaccine. 2019 Jun 29. pii: S0264-410X(19)30764-9.
- Optimizing the early detection of low pathogenic avian influenza H7N9 virus in live bird markets 18 hours ago
- Antigenic differences between equine influenza virus vaccine strains and Florida sublineage clade 1 strains isolated in Europe in 2019 18 hours ago
- An influenza A(H5N8) virus isolated during an outbreak at a poultry farm in Russia in 2017 has an N294S substitution in the neuraminidase and shows reduced susceptibility to oseltamivir 18 hours ago
- Replication-Competent ΔNS1 Influenza A Viruses Expressing Reporter Genes 4 days ago
- Biological Properties and Genetic Characterization of Novel Low Pathogenic H7N3 Avian Influenza Viruses Isolated from Mallard Ducks in the Caspian Region, Dagestan, Russia 4 days ago