Nemoto M, et al. A single amino acid change in hemagglutinin reduces the cross-reactivity of antiserum against an equine influenza vaccine strain. Arch Virol. 2019 Jun 21.
- Linear ubiquitin assembly complex regulates lung epithelial driven responses during influenza infection 4 days ago
- Reverse transcription recombinase-aided amplification assay for H7 subtype avian influenza virus 4 days ago
- Highly Pathogenic and Low Pathogenic Avian Influenza H5 Subtype Viruses in Wild Birds in Ukraine 4 days ago
- Efficacy of Clade 2.3.2 H5-Recombinant Baculovirus Vaccine in Protecting Muscovy and Pekin Ducks from Clade 220.127.116.11 H5N8 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Infection 4 days ago
- Type I interferon antagonistic properties of Influenza B virus polymerase proteins 4 days ago