Yu D, et al. The re-emergence of highly pathogenic avian influenza H7N9 viruses in humans in mainland China, 2019. Euro Surveill. 2019 May;24(21).
- MicroRNA-206 Inhibits Influenza A Virus Replication by Targeting Tankyrase 2 17 hours ago
- Influenza A Virus Nucleoprotein Activates the JNK Stress-Signaling Pathway for Viral Replication by Sequestering Host Filamin A Protein 17 hours ago
- Energy Landscape for the Membrane Fusion Pathway in Influenza A Hemagglutinin From Discrete Path Samplin 17 hours ago
- Influenza A Viruses in Ruddy Turnstones ( Arenaria interpres); Connecting Wintering and Migratory Sites with an Ecological Hotspot at Delaware Bay 17 hours ago
- Development and Assessment of Two Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI) H5N6 Candidate Vaccine Viruses for Pandemic Preparedness 17 hours ago