Yu D, et al. The re-emergence of highly pathogenic avian influenza H7N9 viruses in humans in mainland China, 2019. Euro Surveill. 2019 May;24(21).
- Linking influenza virus evolution within and between human hosts 2 days ago
- Specific memory B cell response in humans upon infection with highly pathogenic H7N7 avian influenza virus 2 days ago
- Comparison of sequencing methods and data processing pipelines for whole genome sequencing and minority single nucleotide variant (mSNV) analysis during an influenza A/H5N8 outbreak 2 days ago
- Pulmonary surfactant-biomimetic nanoparticles potentiate heterosubtypic influenza immunity 2 days ago
- Waterfowl occurrence and residence time as indicators of H5 and H7 avian influenza in North American Poultry 10 days ago