Yu D, et al. The re-emergence of highly pathogenic avian influenza H7N9 viruses in humans in mainland China, 2019. Euro Surveill. 2019 May;24(21).
- AIV polyantigen epitope expressed by recombinant baculovirus induces a systemic immune response in chicken and mouse models 7 hours ago
- Origin and Evolution of H1N1/pdm2009: A Codon Usage Perspective 7 hours ago
- Efficacy and safety of a live attenuated influenza vaccine in Chinese healthy children aged 3-17 years in one study center of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 clinical trial, 201 3 days ago
- A single N342D substitution in influenza B Virus NA protein determines viral pathogenicity in mice 3 days ago
- Development of ssDNA Aptamers for Diagnosis and Inhibition of the Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus Subtype H5N1 6 days ago