Yu D, et al. The re-emergence of highly pathogenic avian influenza H7N9 viruses in humans in mainland China, 2019. Euro Surveill. 2019 May;24(21).
- Emergence of Influenza A(H7N4) Virus, Cambodia 1 hours ago
- Estimated Incubation Period and Serial Interval for Human-to-Human Influenza A(H7N9) Virus Transmission 1 hours ago
- Bidirectional Human–Swine Transmission of Seasonal Influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 Virus in Pig Herd, France, 2018 1 hours ago
- Serologic Evidence of Exposure to Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza H5 Viruses in Migratory Shorebirds, Australia 1 hours ago
- Emergence and Containment of Canine Influenza Virus A(H3N2), Ontario, Canada, 2017–2018 1 hours ago