Yu D, et al. The re-emergence of highly pathogenic avian influenza H7N9 viruses in humans in mainland China, 2019. Euro Surveill. 2019 May;24(21).
- In silico prediction of influenza vaccine effectiveness by sequence analysis 12 minute(s) ago
- Pathogenicity and transmissibility assessment of two strains of human influenza virus isolated in China in 2018 20 hours ago
- Impact of nurse sows on influenza A virus transmission in pigs under field conditions 20 hours ago
- Gaps in Serologic Immunity against Contemporary Swine-Origin Influenza A Viruses among Healthy Individuals in the United States 20 hours ago
- In Silico Analysis Revealed a Unique Binding but Ineffective Mode of Amantadine to Influenza Virus B M2 Channel 20 hours ago