Rigby RE, Wise HM, Smith N, Digard P, Rehwinkel J. PA-X antagonises MAVS-dependent accumulation of early type I interferon messenger RNAs during influenza A virus infection. Sci Rep. 2019 May 10;9(1):7216.
- Mammalian Pathogenicity and Transmissibility of Low Pathogenic Avian Influenza H7N1 and H7N3 Viruses Isolated From North America in 2018 5 days ago
- Highly Pathogenic H7N9 Avian Influenza Virus Infection Associated With Up-Regulation of PD-1/PD-Ls Pathway-Related Molecules 5 days ago
- Influenza A Virus Utilizes Non-Canonical Cap-Snatching to Diversify Its mRNA/ncRNA 6 days ago
- Live Poultry Market Closure and Avian Influenza A (H7N9) Infection in Cities of China, 2013-2017: An Ecological Study 6 days ago
- Pathogenesis of Influenza A(H7N9) Virus in Aged Non-Human Primates 8 days ago