Takada K, et al. A humanized MDCK cell line for the efficient isolation and propagation of human influenza viruses. Nat Microbiol. 2019 Apr 29.
- Identification of key hemagglutinin residues responsible for cleavage, acid stability, and virulence of fifth-wave highly pathogenic avian influenza A(H7N9) viruses 12 hours ago
- The PB2 and M genes of genotype S H9N2 virus contribute to the enhanced fitness of H5Nx and H7N9 avian influenza viruses in chickens 12 hours ago
- Molecular epidemiology and genetic characterization of influenza B virus in Lebanon during 2016~2018 12 hours ago
- Influenza A matrix protein M1 induces lipid membrane deformation via protein multimerization 12 hours ago
- A Homeostasis Hypothesis of Avian Influenza Resistance in Chickens 2 days ago