Holwerda M, et al. Determining the Replication Kinetics and Cellular Tropism of Influenza D Virus on Primary Well-Differentiated Human Airway Epithelial Cells. Viruses. 2019 Apr 24;11(4).
- Identification of a pH Sensor in Influenza Hemagglutinin using X-ray Crystallography 2 days ago
- A Novel Neuraminidase-Dependent Hemagglutinin Cleavage Mechanism Enables the Systemic Spread of an H7N6 Avian Influenza Virus 2 days ago
- Adult influenza A (H3N2) with reduced susceptibility to baloxavir or peramivir cured after switching anti-influenza agents 2 days ago
- Aptamer Profiling of A549 Cells Infected with Low-Pathogenicity and High-Pathogenicity Influenza Viruses 2 days ago
- Changes in the Receptor-Binding Properties of H3N2 Viruses during Long-Term Circulation in Humans 2 days ago