Takashita E, et al. Influenza A(H3N2) virus exhibiting reduced susceptibility to baloxavir due to a polymerase acidic subunit I38T substitution detected from a hospitalised child without prior baloxavir treatment, Japan,. Euro Surveill. 2019 Mar;24(12).
- The epidemiological signature of influenza B virus and its B/Victoria and B/Yamagata lineages in the 21st century 6 days ago
- Generation of a protective murine monoclonal antibody against the stem of influenza hemagglutinins from group 1 viruses and identification of resistance mutations against it 6 days ago
- Rapid evolution of Mexican H7N3 highly pathogenic avian influenza viruses in poultry 6 days ago
- Influenza Viruses in Mice: Deep Sequencing Analysis of Serial Passage and Effects of Sialic Acid Structural Variation 6 days ago
- Exogenous Interleukin-33 Contributes to Protective Immunity via Cytotoxic T-Cell Priming against Mucosal Influenza Viral Infection 6 days ago