Shafiuddin M, Boon ACM. RNA Sequence Features Are at the Core of Influenza a Virus Genome Packaging. J Mol Biol. 2019 Mar 23.
- Effect of influenza H1N1 neuraminidase V116A and I117V mutations on NA activity and sensitivity to NA inhibitors 10 hours ago
- Detection of influenza D virus in bovine respiratory disease samples, U.K 10 hours ago
- A single amino acid change in hemagglutinin reduces the cross-reactivity of antiserum against an equine influenza vaccine strain 10 hours ago
- Early T-BET Expression Ensures an Appropriate CD8+ Lineage–Specific Transcriptional Landscape after Influenza A Virus Infection 10 hours ago
- Deep sequencing of 2009 influenza A/H1N1 virus isolated from volunteer human challenge study participants and natural infections 1 days ago