Shafiuddin M, Boon ACM. RNA Sequence Features Are at the Core of Influenza a Virus Genome Packaging. J Mol Biol. 2019 Mar 23.
- The epidemiological signature of influenza B virus and its B/Victoria and B/Yamagata lineages in the 21st century 2 days ago
- Generation of a protective murine monoclonal antibody against the stem of influenza hemagglutinins from group 1 viruses and identification of resistance mutations against it 2 days ago
- Rapid evolution of Mexican H7N3 highly pathogenic avian influenza viruses in poultry 2 days ago
- Influenza Viruses in Mice: Deep Sequencing Analysis of Serial Passage and Effects of Sialic Acid Structural Variation 2 days ago
- Exogenous Interleukin-33 Contributes to Protective Immunity via Cytotoxic T-Cell Priming against Mucosal Influenza Viral Infection 2 days ago