Stepanova EA, et al. Amino Acid Substitutions N123D and N149D in Hemagglutinin Molecule Enhance Immunigenicity of Live Attenuated Influenza H7N9 Vaccine Strain in Experiment. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2019 Mar 22.
- The epidemiological signature of influenza B virus and its B/Victoria and B/Yamagata lineages in the 21st century 2 days ago
- Generation of a protective murine monoclonal antibody against the stem of influenza hemagglutinins from group 1 viruses and identification of resistance mutations against it 2 days ago
- Rapid evolution of Mexican H7N3 highly pathogenic avian influenza viruses in poultry 2 days ago
- Influenza Viruses in Mice: Deep Sequencing Analysis of Serial Passage and Effects of Sialic Acid Structural Variation 2 days ago
- Exogenous Interleukin-33 Contributes to Protective Immunity via Cytotoxic T-Cell Priming against Mucosal Influenza Viral Infection 2 days ago