Zhou AC, Batista NV, Watts TH. 4-1BB Regulates Effector CD8 T Cell Accumulation in the Lung Tissue through a TRAF1-, mTOR-, and Antigen-Dependent Mechanism to Enhance Tissue-Resident Memory T Cell Formation during Respiratory Influ. J Immunol. 2019 Mar 13.
- Characterization of viral genomic mutations in novel influenza A (H7N9)-infected patients: the association between oseltamivir-resistant variants and viral shedding duration 1 hours ago
- Prevailing I292V PB2 mutation in avian influenza H9N2 virus increases viral polymerase function and attenuates IFN-β induction in human cells 1 hours ago
- Circulation, Evolution and Transmission of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza A (H5N8) virus, 2016~2018 1 hours ago
- Clinical Presentation of Influenza in Children 6 to 35 Months of Age: Findings From a Randomized Clinical Trial of Inactivated Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine 1 hours ago
- Effective mosaic-based nanovaccines against avian influenza in poultry 2 days ago