Schloer S, et al. The clinically licensed antifungal drug itraconazole inhibits influenza virus in vitro and in vivo. Emerg Microbes Infect. 2019;8(1):80-93.
- Avian influenza A (H9N2) virus infections among poultry workers, swine workers, and the general population in Beijing, China, 2013-2016: A serological cohort study 8 hours ago
- Reduced Susceptibility to Neuraminidase Inhibitors in Influenza B Isolate, Canada 8 hours ago
- Spatiotemporal Distributions and Dynamics of Human Infections with the A H7N9 Avian Influenza Virus 8 hours ago
- Mechanisms of Bacterial Superinfection Post-influenza: A Role for Unconventional T Cells 8 hours ago
- Human-isolated H7N9 obtained internal genes from duck and human influenza viruses 8 hours ago