Cueno ME, et al. Structural significance of residues 158-160 in the H3N2 hemagglutnin globular head: A computational study with implications in viral evolution and infection. J Mol Graph Model. 2019 Feb 25;89:33-40.
- Low ambient humidity impairs barrier function and innate resistance against influenza infection 4 days ago
- Recovery of influenza A viruses from lake water and sediments by experimental inoculation 4 days ago
- Differential Effects of Influenza Virus NA, HA Head, and HA Stalk Antibodies on Peripheral Blood Leukocyte Gene Expression during Human Infection 4 days ago
- Analysis of geographic location and pathways for influenza A virus infection of commercial upland game bird and conventional poultry farms in the United States of America 4 days ago
- Interesting post-mortem findings in a H1N1 influenza-positive pneumonia patient 4 days ago