van Dongen MJP, et al. A small-molecule fusion inhibitor of influenza virus is orally active in mice. Science. 2019 Mar 8;363(6431).
- Avian influenza A (H9N2) virus infections among poultry workers, swine workers, and the general population in Beijing, China, 2013-2016: A serological cohort study 8 hours ago
- Reduced Susceptibility to Neuraminidase Inhibitors in Influenza B Isolate, Canada 8 hours ago
- Spatiotemporal Distributions and Dynamics of Human Infections with the A H7N9 Avian Influenza Virus 8 hours ago
- Mechanisms of Bacterial Superinfection Post-influenza: A Role for Unconventional T Cells 8 hours ago
- Human-isolated H7N9 obtained internal genes from duck and human influenza viruses 8 hours ago