van Dongen MJP, et al. A small-molecule fusion inhibitor of influenza virus is orally active in mice. Science. 2019 Mar 8;363(6431).
- Low ambient humidity impairs barrier function and innate resistance against influenza infection 4 days ago
- Recovery of influenza A viruses from lake water and sediments by experimental inoculation 4 days ago
- Differential Effects of Influenza Virus NA, HA Head, and HA Stalk Antibodies on Peripheral Blood Leukocyte Gene Expression during Human Infection 4 days ago
- Analysis of geographic location and pathways for influenza A virus infection of commercial upland game bird and conventional poultry farms in the United States of America 4 days ago
- Interesting post-mortem findings in a H1N1 influenza-positive pneumonia patient 4 days ago