van Dongen MJP, et al. A small-molecule fusion inhibitor of influenza virus is orally active in mice. Science. 2019 Mar 8;363(6431).
- Generation of neutralizing and non-neutralizing monoclonal antibodies against H7N9 influenza virus 7 days ago
- Amino acid substitutions involved in the adaptation of a novel H7N7 avian influenza virus in mice 7 days ago
- Influenza Virus Z-RNAs Induce ZBP1-Mediated Necroptosis 7 days ago
- Frequent recovery of influenza A but not influenza B virus RNA in aerosols in pediatric patient rooms 7 days ago
- Type A Influenza Virus Detection from Horses by Real-Time RT-qPCR and Insulated Isothermal RT-PCR 15 days ago