Ianevski A, et al. Low Temperature and Low UV Indexes Correlated with Peaks of Influenza Virus Activity in Northern Europe during 2010~2018. Viruses. 2019 Mar 1;11(3).
- Thermal Stabilization of Viral Vaccines in Low-Cost Sugar Films 12 hours ago
- PB2 and hemagglutinin mutations confer a virulent phenotype on an H1N2 avian influenza virus in mice 2 days ago
- Influenza D Virus Infection in Dromedary Camels, Ethiopia 3 days ago
- Membrane-based approach for the downstream processing of influenza virus-like particles 3 days ago
- Strong binding and off-on signaling functions of deep-red fluorescent TO-PRO-3 for influenza A virus RNA promoter region 3 days ago