Hu Q, Gilley RP, Dube PH. House dust mite exposure attenuates influenza A infection in a mouse model of pulmonary allergic inflammation. Microb Pathog. 2019 Feb 15.
- Thermal Stabilization of Viral Vaccines in Low-Cost Sugar Films 2 days ago
- PB2 and hemagglutinin mutations confer a virulent phenotype on an H1N2 avian influenza virus in mice 3 days ago
- Influenza D Virus Infection in Dromedary Camels, Ethiopia 4 days ago
- Membrane-based approach for the downstream processing of influenza virus-like particles 4 days ago
- Strong binding and off-on signaling functions of deep-red fluorescent TO-PRO-3 for influenza A virus RNA promoter region 4 days ago