Fu Y, et al. Infection Studies in Pigs and Porcine Airway Epithelial Cells Reveal an Evolution of A(H1N1)pdm09 Influenza A Viruses Toward Lower Virulence. J Infect Dis. 2019 Feb 18.
- Identification of key hemagglutinin residues responsible for cleavage, acid stability, and virulence of fifth-wave highly pathogenic avian influenza A(H7N9) viruses 2 days ago
- The PB2 and M genes of genotype S H9N2 virus contribute to the enhanced fitness of H5Nx and H7N9 avian influenza viruses in chickens 2 days ago
- Molecular epidemiology and genetic characterization of influenza B virus in Lebanon during 2016~2018 2 days ago
- Influenza A matrix protein M1 induces lipid membrane deformation via protein multimerization 2 days ago
- A Homeostasis Hypothesis of Avian Influenza Resistance in Chickens 3 days ago