Takashita E, et al. Detection of influenza A(H3N2) viruses exhibiting reduced susceptibility to the novel cap-dependent endonuclease inhibitor baloxavir in Japan, December 2018. Euro Surveill. 2019 Jan;24(3).
- Guillain-Barré syndrome and influenza vaccines: current evidence 1 days ago
- Requirement for memory B cell activation in protection from heterologous influenza virus reinfection 1 days ago
- A rare case of influenza A (H3N2)-associated encephalitis with seizure 1 days ago
- Phylogenetic analysis of HA and NA genes of influenza H1N1 viruses from 1918 to 2017 1 days ago
- Characterization of antibody and memory T cell response in H7N9 survivors: A cross-sectional analysis 1 days ago