Li Z, et al. A novel linear epitope crossing Group 1 and Group 2 influenza A viruses located in the helix A of HA2 derived from H7N9. Vet Microbiol. 2019 Jan;228:39-44.
- Rapid interferon independent expression of IFITM3 following T cell activation protects cells from influenza virus infection 1 days ago
- Recombinant turkey herpesvirus expressing H9 hemagglutinin providing protection against H9N2 avian influenza 3 days ago
- Adjuvanted influenza vaccine dynamics 4 days ago
- MOV10 sequesters the RNP of influenza A virus in the cytoplasm and is antagonized by viral NS1 protein 5 days ago
- Multiple amino acid substitutions involved in the adaption of three avian-origin H7N9 influenza viruses in mice 5 days ago