Zhang J, Su R, Jian X, An H, Jiang R, Mok CKP. The D253N Mutation in the Polymerase Basic 2 Gene in Avian Influenza (H9N2) Virus Contributes to the Pathogenesis of the Virus in Mammalian Hosts. Virol Sin. 2018 Dec 19.
- Rapid interferon independent expression of IFITM3 following T cell activation protects cells from influenza virus infection 1 days ago
- Recombinant turkey herpesvirus expressing H9 hemagglutinin providing protection against H9N2 avian influenza 4 days ago
- Adjuvanted influenza vaccine dynamics 5 days ago
- MOV10 sequesters the RNP of influenza A virus in the cytoplasm and is antagonized by viral NS1 protein 5 days ago
- Multiple amino acid substitutions involved in the adaption of three avian-origin H7N9 influenza viruses in mice 5 days ago