Zhang J, Su R, Jian X, An H, Jiang R, Mok CKP. The D253N Mutation in the Polymerase Basic 2 Gene in Avian Influenza (H9N2) Virus Contributes to the Pathogenesis of the Virus in Mammalian Hosts. Virol Sin. 2018 Dec 19.
- Enhanced passive safety surveillance of three marketed influenza vaccines in the UK and the Republic of Ireland during the 2017/18 season 10 hours ago
- Comparative Outcomes of Adults Hospitalized With Seasonal Influenza A or B Virus Infection: Application of the 7-Category Ordinal Scale 10 hours ago
- Isolation and characterization of a novel H7N8 avian influenza virus from domestic ducks in Central China in 2017 10 hours ago
- Antigenic drift originating from changes to the lateral surface of the neuraminidase head of influenza A virus 2 days ago
- Intranasally administered polyethylenimine adjuvanted influenza M2 ectodomain induces partial protection against H9N2 influenza A virus infection in chickens 2 days ago