Yin R, Zhou X, Zheng J, Kwoh CK. Computational identification of physicochemical signatures for host tropism of influenza A virus. J Bioinform Comput Biol. 2018 Oct 30:1840023.
). Support and confidence rates were calculated for the host class-association rules. The results indicated that secondary structure and normalized Van der Waals volume were identified as more important physicochemical signatures in determining the host tropism.
- Rapid interferon independent expression of IFITM3 following T cell activation protects cells from influenza virus infection 1 days ago
- Recombinant turkey herpesvirus expressing H9 hemagglutinin providing protection against H9N2 avian influenza 4 days ago
- Adjuvanted influenza vaccine dynamics 5 days ago
- MOV10 sequesters the RNP of influenza A virus in the cytoplasm and is antagonized by viral NS1 protein 5 days ago
- Multiple amino acid substitutions involved in the adaption of three avian-origin H7N9 influenza viruses in mice 5 days ago