Yin R, Zhou X, Zheng J, Kwoh CK. Computational identification of physicochemical signatures for host tropism of influenza A virus. J Bioinform Comput Biol. 2018 Oct 30:1840023.
). Support and confidence rates were calculated for the host class-association rules. The results indicated that secondary structure and normalized Van der Waals volume were identified as more important physicochemical signatures in determining the host tropism.
- Serological Evidence of Influenza D Virus Circulation Among Cattle and Small Ruminants in France 15 hours ago
- Comparison of Avian Influenza Virus Contamination in the Environment Before and After Massive Poultry H5/H7 Vaccination in Zhejiang Province, China 15 hours ago
- Adaptive amino acid substitutions enhance the virulence of an avian-origin H6N1 influenza virus in mice 15 hours ago
- Emergence of waterfowl-originated gene cassettes in HPAI H7N9 viruses caused severe human infection in Fujian, China 3 days ago
- Detection of oseltamivir-resistant zoonotic and animal influenza A viruses using the rapid influenza antiviral resistance test 3 days ago