Bischoff WE, et al. How well do N95 respirators protect healthcare providers against aerosolized influenza virus?. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2018 Dec 18:1-3.
- Avian influenza A (H9N2) virus infections among poultry workers, swine workers, and the general population in Beijing, China, 2013-2016: A serological cohort study 1 days ago
- Reduced Susceptibility to Neuraminidase Inhibitors in Influenza B Isolate, Canada 1 days ago
- Spatiotemporal Distributions and Dynamics of Human Infections with the A H7N9 Avian Influenza Virus 1 days ago
- Mechanisms of Bacterial Superinfection Post-influenza: A Role for Unconventional T Cells 1 days ago
- Human-isolated H7N9 obtained internal genes from duck and human influenza viruses 2 days ago