Zhang J, et al. Molecular evolutionary and antigenic characteristics of newly isolated H9N2 avian influenza viruses in Guangdong province, China. Arch Virol. 2018 Nov 24.
- H5N8 and H7N9 packaging signals constrain HA reassortment with a seasonal H3N2 influenza A virus 3 hours ago
- Characterization of Mouse Monoclonal Antibodies Against the HA of A(H7N9) Influenza Virus 3 hours ago
- An avian influenza virus A(H7N9) reassortant that recently emerged in the United States with low pathogenic phenotype does not efficiently infect swine 3 hours ago
- Influenza Virus Neuraminidase Structure and Functions 3 hours ago
- Influenza virus entry via the GM3 ganglioside-mediated platelet-derived growth factor receptor β signalling pathway 3 hours ago