St Charles KM, et al. Avian Influenza in the U.S. Commercial Upland Game Bird Industry: An Analysis of Selected Practices as Potential Exposure Pathways and Surveillance System Data Reporting. Avian Dis. 2018 Sep;62(3):307-315.
- Structures and functions linked to genome-wide adaptation of human influenza A virus 18 hours ago
- Risk assessment of the tropism & pathogenesis of the highly pathogenic avian influenza A/H7N9 virus using ex vivo & in vitro cultures of human respiratory tract 18 hours ago
- The epidemic potential of avian influenza A (H7N9) virus in humans in mainland China: A two-stage risk analysis 18 hours ago
- Comparison of nucleic acid extraction methods for next-generation sequencing of avian influenza A virus from ferret respiratory samples 18 hours ago
- Prolonged evolution of the memory B cell response induced by a replicating adenovirus-influenza H5 vaccine 18 hours ago