Ndumu D, et al. Highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N8 Clade 184.108.40.206B virus in Uganda, 2017. Infect Genet Evol. 2018 Oct 17.
- Identification of key hemagglutinin residues responsible for cleavage, acid stability, and virulence of fifth-wave highly pathogenic avian influenza A(H7N9) viruses 1 days ago
- The PB2 and M genes of genotype S H9N2 virus contribute to the enhanced fitness of H5Nx and H7N9 avian influenza viruses in chickens 1 days ago
- Molecular epidemiology and genetic characterization of influenza B virus in Lebanon during 2016~2018 1 days ago
- Influenza A matrix protein M1 induces lipid membrane deformation via protein multimerization 1 days ago
- A Homeostasis Hypothesis of Avian Influenza Resistance in Chickens 2 days ago