Ndumu D, et al. Highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N8 Clade 18.104.22.168B virus in Uganda, 2017. Infect Genet Evol. 2018 Oct 17.
- AIV polyantigen epitope expressed by recombinant baculovirus induces a systemic immune response in chicken and mouse models 23 hours ago
- Origin and Evolution of H1N1/pdm2009: A Codon Usage Perspective 23 hours ago
- Efficacy and safety of a live attenuated influenza vaccine in Chinese healthy children aged 3-17 years in one study center of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 clinical trial, 201 4 days ago
- A single N342D substitution in influenza B Virus NA protein determines viral pathogenicity in mice 4 days ago
- Development of ssDNA Aptamers for Diagnosis and Inhibition of the Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus Subtype H5N1 7 days ago