Ogasawara K. The long-run effects of pandemic influenza on the development of children from elite backgrounds: Evidence from industrializing Japan. Econ Hum Biol. 2018 Sep 1;31:125-137.
- The epidemiological signature of influenza B virus and its B/Victoria and B/Yamagata lineages in the 21st century 2 days ago
- Generation of a protective murine monoclonal antibody against the stem of influenza hemagglutinins from group 1 viruses and identification of resistance mutations against it 2 days ago
- Rapid evolution of Mexican H7N3 highly pathogenic avian influenza viruses in poultry 2 days ago
- Influenza Viruses in Mice: Deep Sequencing Analysis of Serial Passage and Effects of Sialic Acid Structural Variation 2 days ago
- Exogenous Interleukin-33 Contributes to Protective Immunity via Cytotoxic T-Cell Priming against Mucosal Influenza Viral Infection 2 days ago