Senda J, etc.,al. Acute Unilateral Isolated Oculomotor Nerve Palsy in an Adult Patient with Influenza A. Intern Med. 2018 Sep 12.
- Modulation of Innate Immune Responses by the Influenza A NS1 and PA-X Proteins 1 days ago
- Clinical, immunological and bacteriological characteristics of H7N9 patients nosocomially co-infected by Acinetobacter Baumannii: a case control study 1 days ago
- Influenza Virus N-linked Glycosylation and Innate Immunity 1 days ago
- Evidence of pandemic H1N1 influenza exposure in dogs and cats, Thailand: A serological survey 1 days ago
- Probable reverse zoonosis of influenza A(H1N1)pdm 09 in a striped skunk (Mephitis mephitis) 1 days ago