Senda J, etc.,al. Acute Unilateral Isolated Oculomotor Nerve Palsy in an Adult Patient with Influenza A. Intern Med. 2018 Sep 12.
- Temperature Sensitive Mutations in Influenza A Viral Ribonucleoprotein Complex Responsible for the Attenuation of the Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine 2 days ago
- CypA Regulates AIP4-Mediated M1 Ubiquitination of Influenza A Virus 2 days ago
- Novel role of gastric releasing peptide-mediated signaling in the host response to influenza infection 2 days ago
- Genetic characterization of the first detected human case of avian influenza A (H5N6) in Anhui Province, East China 2 days ago
- An evaluation and update of methods for estimating the number of influenza cases averted by vaccination in the United States 2 days ago