Levene RE, Gaglia MM. Host Shutoff in Influenza A Virus: Many Means to an End. Viruses. 2018 Sep 5;10(9).
- The optimized fusion protein HA1-2-FliC△D2D3 promotes mixed Th1/Th2 immune responses to influenza H7N9 with low induction of systemic proinflammatory cytokines in mice 1 days ago
- Delayed oseltamivir plus sirolimus treatment attenuates H1N1 virus-induced severe lung injury correlated with repressed NLRP3 inflammasome activation and inflammatory cell infiltration 2 days ago
- Assessing Residual Bias in Estimating Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness: Comparison of High-dose Versus Standard-dose Vaccines 2 days ago
- Association between rs12252 and influenza susceptibility and severity: an updated meta-analysis 2 days ago
- Hormonal Regulation of Physiology, Innate Immunity and Antibody Response to H1N1 Influenza Virus Infection During Pregnancy 2 days ago