Liu J, Ren Z, Wang H, Zhao Y, Wilker PR, Yu Z. Influenza virus-like particles composed of conserved influenza proteins and GPI-anchored CCL28/GM-CSF fusion proteins enhance protective immunity against homologous and heterologous viruses. Int Immunopharmacol. 2018 Aug 3;63:119-128.
- Characterization of avian influenza virus attachment patterns to human and pig tissues 2 days ago
- Transcriptome analysis of infected and bystander type 2 alveolar epithelial cells during influenza A virus infection reveals in vivo Wnt pathway downregulation 2 days ago
- Enhanced Immune Responses Conferring Cross-Protection by Skin Vaccination With a Tri-Component Influenza Vaccine Using a Microneedle Patch 2 days ago
- Differential Redox State Contributes to Sex Disparities in the Response to Influenza Virus Infection in Male and Female Mice 2 days ago
- In vitro effect of Porphyromonas gingivalis combined with influenza A virus on respiratory epithelial cells 2 days ago