Ruan BY, Wen F, Gong XQ, Liu XM, Wang Q, Yu L. Protective efficacy of a high-growth reassortant H1N1 influenza virus vaccine against the European Avian-like H1N1 swine influenza virus in mice and pigs. Vet Microbiol. 2018 Aug;222:75-84.
- Temperature Sensitive Mutations in Influenza A Viral Ribonucleoprotein Complex Responsible for the Attenuation of the Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine 2 days ago
- CypA Regulates AIP4-Mediated M1 Ubiquitination of Influenza A Virus 2 days ago
- Novel role of gastric releasing peptide-mediated signaling in the host response to influenza infection 2 days ago
- Genetic characterization of the first detected human case of avian influenza A (H5N6) in Anhui Province, East China 2 days ago
- An evaluation and update of methods for estimating the number of influenza cases averted by vaccination in the United States 2 days ago