Zhou P, etc.,al. PB2 E627K or D701N substitution does not change the virulence of canine influenza virus H3N2 in mice and dogs. Vet Microbiol. 2018 Jul;220:67-72.
- Protection by universal influenza vaccine is mediated by memory CD4 T cells 3 days ago
- TRIM41-Mediated Ubiquitination of Nucleoprotein Limits Influenza A Virus Infection 3 days ago
- Broadly-reactive human monoclonal antibodies elicited following pandemic H1N1 influenza virus exposure protect mice from highly pathogenic H5N1 challenge 3 days ago
- Severe morbidity among hospitalised adults with acute influenza and other respiratory infections: 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 3 days ago
- MPL and CpG combination adjuvants promote homologous and heterosubtypic cross protection of inactivated split influenza virus vaccine 3 days ago