Czako R, Vogel L, Sutton T, Matsuoka Y, et al. H5N2 vaccine viruses on Russian and US live attenuated influenza virus backbones demonstrate similar infectivity, immunogenicity and protection in ferrets. Vaccine 2018 Mar 1.
- Evolutionary pathway for the 2017 emergence of a novel highly pathogenic avian influenza A(H7N9) virus among domestic poultry in Tennessee, United States 15 hours ago
- Directed selection of amino acid changes in the influenza hemagglutinin and neuraminidase affecting protein antigenicity 15 hours ago
- Influenza hemagglutinin membrane anchor 15 hours ago
- Attenuation of influenza A virus disease severity by viral co-infection in a mouse model 15 hours ago
- Pro-viral miRNAs detected in BALF extracellular vesicles of patients with influenza virus-induced ARDS 15 hours ago