Zecchin B, Minoungou G, Fusaro A, Moctar S, Ouedra. Influenza A(H9N2) Virus, Burkina Faso. Emerg Infect Dis. 2017 Dec
We identified influenza A(H9N2) virus G1 lineage in poultry in Burkina Faso. Urgent actions are needed to raise awareness about the risk associated with spread of this zoonotic virus subtype in the area and to construct a strategy for effective prevention and control of influenza caused by this virus.
- Single-Cell Approach to Influenza-Specific CD8+ T Cell Receptor Repertoires Across Different Age Groups, Tissues, and Following Influenza Virus Infection 4 days ago
- Knowledge Regarding Influenza and Influenza Vaccination in General Population: Results of a National Survey in Poland 4 days ago
- Enhanced Safety Surveillance of Seasonal Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccines in English Primary Care: Interim Analysis 4 days ago
- Low coverage rate and awareness of influenza vaccine among older people in Shanghai, China: a cross-sectional study 4 days ago
- Influenza B Viruses in Pigs, Taiwan 4 days ago