Zecchin B, Minoungou G, Fusaro A, Moctar S, Ouedra. Influenza A(H9N2) Virus, Burkina Faso. Emerg Infect Dis. 2017 Dec
We identified influenza A(H9N2) virus G1 lineage in poultry in Burkina Faso. Urgent actions are needed to raise awareness about the risk associated with spread of this zoonotic virus subtype in the area and to construct a strategy for effective prevention and control of influenza caused by this virus.
- Transmission Risk of Avian Influenza Virus along Poultry Supply Chains in Guangdong, China 2 days ago
- A hospital cluster combined with a family cluster of avian influenza H7N9 infection in Anhui Province, China 2 days ago
- A Site of Vulnerability on the Influenza Virus Hemagglutinin Head Domain Trimer Interface 2 days ago
- Antibodies to a Conserved Influenza Head Interface Epitope Protect by an IgG Subtype-Dependent Mechanism 2 days ago
- "Breathing" Hemagglutinin Reveals Cryptic Epitopes for Universal Influenza Vaccine Design 2 days ago