Zecchin B, Minoungou G, Fusaro A, Moctar S, Ouedra. Influenza A(H9N2) Virus, Burkina Faso. Emerg Infect Dis. 2017 Dec
We identified influenza A(H9N2) virus G1 lineage in poultry in Burkina Faso. Urgent actions are needed to raise awareness about the risk associated with spread of this zoonotic virus subtype in the area and to construct a strategy for effective prevention and control of influenza caused by this virus.
- Clinical effectiveness of four neuraminidase inhibitors(oseltamivir, zanamivir, laninamivir,and peramivir) for children with influenza A and B in the 2014-2015 to 2016-2017 influenza seasons in Japan 2 hours ago
- Comparison of the virulence and transmissibility of canine H3N2 influenza viruses and characterization of their canine adaptation factors 8 days ago
- Evolution of H9N2 avian influenza virus in embryonated chicken eggs with or without homologous vaccine antibodies 8 days ago
- H5N2 vaccine viruses on Russian and US live attenuated influenza virus backbones demonstrate similar infectivity, immunogenicity and protection in ferrets 8 days ago
- A Universal Influenza Vaccine: The Strategic Plan for the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases 8 days ago