Zecchin B, Minoungou G, Fusaro A, Moctar S, Ouedra. Influenza A(H9N2) Virus, Burkina Faso. Emerg Infect Dis. 2017 Dec
We identified influenza A(H9N2) virus G1 lineage in poultry in Burkina Faso. Urgent actions are needed to raise awareness about the risk associated with spread of this zoonotic virus subtype in the area and to construct a strategy for effective prevention and control of influenza caused by this virus.
- Antigenic drift originating from changes to the lateral surface of the neuraminidase head of influenza A virus 1 days ago
- Intranasally administered polyethylenimine adjuvanted influenza M2 ectodomain induces partial protection against H9N2 influenza A virus infection in chickens 1 days ago
- Efficacy of novel recombinant fowlpox vaccine against recent Mexican H7N3 highly pathogenic avian influenza virus 1 days ago
- Potent and broad-spectrum cycloheptathiophene-3-carboxamide compounds that target the PA-PB1 interaction of influenza virus RNA polymerase and possess a high barrier to drug resistance 1 days ago
- High-dose influenza vaccination 1 days ago