Zecchin B, Minoungou G, Fusaro A, Moctar S, Ouedra. Influenza A(H9N2) Virus, Burkina Faso. Emerg Infect Dis. 2017 Dec
We identified influenza A(H9N2) virus G1 lineage in poultry in Burkina Faso. Urgent actions are needed to raise awareness about the risk associated with spread of this zoonotic virus subtype in the area and to construct a strategy for effective prevention and control of influenza caused by this virus.
- A novel peptide-based vaccine candidate with protective efficacy against influenza A in a mouse model 18 hours ago
- Report on eighth WHO meeting on development of influenza vaccines that induce broadly protective and long-lasting immune responses: Chicago, USA, 23-24 August 2016 18 hours ago
- Unexpected Functional Divergence of Bat Influenza Virus NS1 Proteins 18 hours ago
- Mammalian adaptation of an avian influenza A virus involves stepwise changes in NS1 18 hours ago
- Quantitative Multiplexed Imaging Analysis Reveals a Strong Association between Immunogen-Specific B Cell Responses and Tonsillar Germinal Center Immune Dynamics in Children after Influenza Vaccination 18 hours ago