Liu Lei, etc.,al. Clinical and epidemiological investigation of an avian influenza A H5N1 virus infection case in Sichuan province. J Prev Med Inf. Sep 2016
To summarize the investigation and disposal experience of an avian influenza A H5N1 virus infection case in Sichuan province, thus to provide scientific evidence for prevention and control of the similar disease in the future.
Full Chinese Text can be downloaded at Chinese version of F.I.C
- Waterfowl occurrence and residence time as indicators of H5 and H7 avian influenza in North American Poultry 2 hours ago
- Human surveillance and phylogeny of highly pathogenic avian influenza A(H5N8) during an outbreak in poultry in South Africa, 2017 2 hours ago
- The burden of influenza and pneumonia mortality attributable to absolute humidity among elderly people in Chongqing, China, 2012-2018 2 hours ago
- Genetic Characterization of Avian Influenza A (H11N9) Virus Isolated from Mandarin Ducks in South Korea in 2018 2 hours ago
- Influenza A viruses are transmitted via the air from the nasal respiratory epithelium of ferrets 7 days ago