Liu Lei, etc.,al. Clinical and epidemiological investigation of an avian influenza A H5N1 virus infection case in Sichuan province. J Prev Med Inf. Sep 2016
To summarize the investigation and disposal experience of an avian influenza A H5N1 virus infection case in Sichuan province, thus to provide scientific evidence for prevention and control of the similar disease in the future.
Full Chinese Text can be downloaded at Chinese version of F.I.C
- Duck CD8 + T Cell Response to H5N1 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus Infection In Vivo and In Vitro 2 days ago
- Early risk of acute myocardial infarction following hospitalization for severe influenza infection in the middle-aged population of Hong Kong 2 days ago
- Understanding the rebound of influenza in the post COVID19 pandemic period holds important clues for epidemiology and control 4 days ago
- Evaluation of PCR-Based Hemagglutinin Subtyping as a Tool to aid in Surveillance of Avian Influenza viruses in Migratory Wild Birds 4 days ago
- Influenza virus NS1 interacts with 14-3-3ε to antagonize the production of RIG-I-mediated type I interferons 6 days ago