Liu Lei, etc.,al. Clinical and epidemiological investigation of an avian influenza A H5N1 virus infection case in Sichuan province. J Prev Med Inf. Sep 2016
To summarize the investigation and disposal experience of an avian influenza A H5N1 virus infection case in Sichuan province, thus to provide scientific evidence for prevention and control of the similar disease in the future.
Full Chinese Text can be downloaded at Chinese version of F.I.C
- Antigenic drift originating from changes to the lateral surface of the neuraminidase head of influenza A virus 1 days ago
- Intranasally administered polyethylenimine adjuvanted influenza M2 ectodomain induces partial protection against H9N2 influenza A virus infection in chickens 1 days ago
- Efficacy of novel recombinant fowlpox vaccine against recent Mexican H7N3 highly pathogenic avian influenza virus 1 days ago
- Potent and broad-spectrum cycloheptathiophene-3-carboxamide compounds that target the PA-PB1 interaction of influenza virus RNA polymerase and possess a high barrier to drug resistance 1 days ago
- High-dose influenza vaccination 1 days ago