Liu Lei, etc.,al. Clinical and epidemiological investigation of an avian influenza A H5N1 virus infection case in Sichuan province. J Prev Med Inf. Sep 2016
To summarize the investigation and disposal experience of an avian influenza A H5N1 virus infection case in Sichuan province, thus to provide scientific evidence for prevention and control of the similar disease in the future.
Full Chinese Text can be downloaded at Chinese version of F.I.C
- Characterization of viral genomic mutations in novel influenza A (H7N9)-infected patients: the association between oseltamivir-resistant variants and viral shedding duration 1 hours ago
- Prevailing I292V PB2 mutation in avian influenza H9N2 virus increases viral polymerase function and attenuates IFN-β induction in human cells 1 hours ago
- Circulation, Evolution and Transmission of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza A (H5N8) virus, 2016~2018 1 hours ago
- Clinical Presentation of Influenza in Children 6 to 35 Months of Age: Findings From a Randomized Clinical Trial of Inactivated Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine 1 hours ago
- Effective mosaic-based nanovaccines against avian influenza in poultry 2 days ago