Influenza Virus Sequences Resource
submited by kickingbird at Mar, 21, 2006 8:17 AM from Science
Need to know which hemagglutinin proteins were carried last year by influenza viruses in Asia? Want to compare your viral samples to the deadly H5N1 subtype? Visit the Influenza Virus Resource from the U.S. National Center for Biotechnology Information, which houses all influenza virus sequences stashed in GenBank and provides tools for analyzing them. Users can dissect viral proteins and nucleotide sequences from all over the world and from a variety of hosts, including humans, pigs, and birds.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 7 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022