China: H5N1 reported in Yangquan, Shanxi Province
submited by kickingbird at Feb, 8, 2006 8:31 AM from MOA
A H5N1 outbreak in poultry farm in Yijing county of Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, confirmed by reference lab of MOA on 7th Feb. Till 3rd Feb, 15000 chickens died. The local government has culled 187,745 chickens to to control the outbreak.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China Aug, 1, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022