newly uploaded articles in F.I.C 20050402
submited by kickingbird at Apr, 2, 2005 7:51 AM from F.I.C
- Generation of influenza vaccine viruses on Vero cells by reverse genetics: an H5N1 candidate vaccine strain produced under a quality system.
- Protection afforded by intranasal immunization with the neuraminidase-lacking mutant of influenza A virus in a ferret model.
- Receptor specificity of influenza viruses from birds and mammals: new data on involvement of the inner fragments of the carbohydrate chain.
- Detection of influenza A virus by RT-PCR and standard methods in experimental infection of Ducks.
- Chemical rescue of hisitdine selectivity filter mutants of the M2 ion channel of influenza A virus.
- Modelling development of epidemics with dynamic small-world networks.
- Pathogenesis of Hong Kong H5N1 influenza virus NS gene reassortants in mice: the role of cytokines and B- and T-cell responses.
- In vitro demonstration of neural transmission of avian influenza A virus.
- Postreassortment changes in a model system: HA-NA adjustment in an H3N2 avian-human reassortant influenza virus.
- Characterisation of three equine influenza A H3N8 viruses from Germany (2000 and 2002): Evidence for frozen evolution.
- PUBLIC HEALTH
- Canada:Fluwatch week 12,2005
- US:Weekly Report: Influenza Summary Update week 12,2005
- EISS Weekly Report: Week 12, 2005
- Hong Kong:Flu Express for the 2004/05 Flu Season (Week 12, 2005)
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 7 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022