China: A human case of H10N3 avian influenza virus reported in Jiangsu province
submited by kickingbird at Jun, 1, 2021 14:58 PM from NHC
A 41-year-old male, lived in Zhenjiang city of Jiangsu province, onset of symptoms on 23rd April, now in stable condition in hospital. Full genome sequencing revealed infection of novel H10N3 avian influenza virus by China CDC on 28th May.
This is the first time a H10N3 avian influenza virus infection in human ever reported.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 11 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022