China: CHP notified of human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Guangxi
submited by kickingbird at Aug, 21, 2018 9:8 AM from Hong Kong Governmental News
The case involved a 42-year-old man from Xingbin district of Laibin city in Guangxi. He developed symptoms on August 10 and was hospitalised on August 15 in the people´s hospital of Laibin City. He is now in a serious condition. The patient had contact with live poultry before the onset of symptoms.
From 2014 to date, 20 human cases of avian influenza A(H5N6) have been reported by the Mainland health authorities.
- OIE: Equine influenza, Colombia 3 days ago
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry), United States of America 4 days ago
- Case reports of human AIV infection -- Guizhou province 4 days ago
- Case reports of human AIV infection -- Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region 4 days ago
- Case reports of human AIV infection -- Fujian province 4 days ago