China: CHP notified of human case of avian influenza A(H7N9) in Fujian
submited by kickingbird at Aug, 5, 2017 19:20 PM from CHP, HongKong
The 58-year-old male patient in Fujian was known to have had exposure to a live poultry farm and had onset on July 19.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 15 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022