China: Sichuan reported two human H7N9 AIV case(Meishan city and Neijiang city)
submited by kickingbird at Jun, 21, 2017 18:55 PM from HFPC of Sichuan
According to the authority, Sichuan province reported two human H7N9 AIV cases during 24th May to 2nd June.
1)61-year-old female in Weiyuan county of Neijiang city
2)67-year-old male in Renshou county of Meishan city
Together with the two cases reported in Panzhihua city this week, Sichuan province had reported 38 human H7N9 AIV cases so far.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 15 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022