China: Shanxi reported one human H7N9 AIV case in Datong(exported to Beijing)
submited by kickingbird at Jun, 10, 2017 10:43 AM from HFPC of Shanxi
The 55-year-old female patient, resident of Datong county of Datong city, was confirmed to be human H7N9 AIV case by Beijing CDC on 5th June. [She] remained in the designated hospital for treatment and quarantine.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China Aug, 1, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022