China: Hebei reported one new human H7N9 AIV case
submited by kickingbird at Jun, 6, 2017 20:47 PM from HFPC of Hebei
During the period between 26th May to 1st June, 2017, the Hebei province reported one human H7N9 AIV case. The case(35-year-old male) was reported in Cangzhou city.
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Chinese Taipei 3 days ago
- OIE: Equine Influenza, Niger 6 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, South Africa 10 days ago
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry), Chinese Taipei 13 days ago
- OIE: Equine influenza, Sudan 15 days ago