China: Hebei reported one new human H7N9 AIV case
submited by kickingbird at Jun, 6, 2017 20:47 PM from HFPC of Hebei
During the period between 26th May to 1st June, 2017, the Hebei province reported one human H7N9 AIV case. The case(35-year-old male) was reported in Cangzhou city.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 15 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022