China: Shanxi reported one human H7N9 AIV case in Taiyuan
submited by kickingbird at May, 24, 2017 0:17 AM from HFPC of Shanxi
The 57-year-old male patient, surname Duan, farmer, resident of Pianguan county of Xinzhou city. He had onset of symptoms such as fever, cough, fatigue on 7th May. He was diagnosed as human H7N9 case after the provincial expert team considered the clinical symptoms, epidemiological history and lab yes result. He remained in the designated hospital(Taiyuan 4th hospital) for treatment and quarantine.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China Aug, 1, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022