China: Hebei reported one human H7N9 AIV case in Shijiazhuang
submited by kickingbird at May, 15, 2017 12:5 PM from HFPC of Shijiazhuang
Epidemiological investigation revealed that the patient had paid repeatedly visit to a chicken farm in the last 10 days with live poultry(chicken) contact history. All close family contacts(three) were under medical monitoring and showed no ILI symptoms so far.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 15 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022