China: Hebei reported one human H7N9 AIV case in Shijiazhuang
submited by kickingbird at May, 15, 2017 12:5 PM from HFPC of Shijiazhuang
Epidemiological investigation revealed that the patient had paid repeatedly visit to a chicken farm in the last 10 days with live poultry(chicken) contact history. All close family contacts(three) were under medical monitoring and showed no ILI symptoms so far.
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza(H5N6), Vietnam 2 days ago
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry, H7N1), Italy Jun, 24, 2020
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry, H5N3), Italy Jun, 24, 2020
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza(H5N8), Bulgaria Jun, 19, 2020
- OIE: Equine influenza, Estonia Jun, 13, 2020