China: Hebei reported one human H7N9 AIV case in Shijiazhuang
submited by kickingbird at May, 15, 2017 12:5 PM from HFPC of Shijiazhuang
Epidemiological investigation revealed that the patient had paid repeatedly visit to a chicken farm in the last 10 days with live poultry(chicken) contact history. All close family contacts(three) were under medical monitoring and showed no ILI symptoms so far.
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Chinese Taipei 3 days ago
- OIE: Equine Influenza, Niger 6 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, South Africa 10 days ago
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry), Chinese Taipei 13 days ago
- OIE: Equine influenza, Sudan 15 days ago