China: Henan reported two new human H7N9 AIV cases
submited by kickingbird at May, 13, 2017 12:20 PM from HFPC of Henan
Henan province reported two human H7N9 AIV cases in Zhumadian city between 5th to 12th May.
The 57-year-old male patient, surname Lu, resident of Yicheng district of Zhumadian city. He had history of heart disease and died.
The 60-year-old female patient, surname Zhang, resident of Queshan county of Zhumadian city, She was in serious condition and remained in hospital for treatment.
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Vietnam 7 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Chinese Taipei 8 days ago
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry), Chile 11 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Nepal 14 days ago
- China: A human H5N6 case reported in Beijing Aug, 21, 2019