China: Henan reported one human H7N9 AIV case
submited by kickingbird at Apr, 29, 2017 14:8 PM from HFPC of Henan
Henan province reported one human H7N9 AIV case between 22th and 28th April.
The 67-year-old male patient, surname Zhang, resident of Taikang county of Zhoukou city. He had history of coronary heart disease,was in serious condition and remained in Henan provincial people´s hospital for treatment.
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Vietnam 7 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Chinese Taipei 8 days ago
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry), Chile 11 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Nepal 14 days ago
- China: A human H5N6 case reported in Beijing Aug, 21, 2019