China: Henan reported one human H7N9 AIV case
submited by kickingbird at Apr, 29, 2017 14:8 PM from HFPC of Henan
Henan province reported one human H7N9 AIV case between 22th and 28th April.
The 67-year-old male patient, surname Zhang, resident of Taikang county of Zhoukou city. He had history of coronary heart disease,was in serious condition and remained in Henan provincial people´s hospital for treatment.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 15 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022