China: Jilin reported one human H7N9 AIV case in Tonghua city
submited by kickingbird at Apr, 22, 2017 22:28 PM from HFPC of Jilin
One human H7N9 case was reported on 22nd April after the reconfirmation from provincial CDC. The 34-year-old male patient, lived in Liuhe county of Tonghua city in Jilin province, was in critical condition and remained in designated hospital for quarantining and treatment. This is the first H7N9 case in Jilin in 2017.
- OIE: Highly pathogenic influenza A viruses (Infection with H5) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), Russia 6 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza (H5), Kazakhstan 7 days ago
- China: CHP closely monitors two human cases of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Mainland Sep, 30, 2021
- China: CHP closely monitors fatal human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Mainland Sep, 29, 2021
- China: Guangdong reported a human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Dongguan city Sep, 22, 2021