China: Liaoning reported a human H7N9 AIV case
submited by kickingbird at Apr, 20, 2017 22:42 PM from HFPC of Liaoning
According to the HFPC of Liaoning province, one human H7N9 case was confirmed on 20th,April after the reconfirmation of positive test result from provincial CDC. The 61-year-old female patient,surname Zhang, lived in Hongbaoshan village of Shilihe street of Sujiatun district of Shenyang city, had sick/dead poultry contact history, onset of symptoms on 4th of April, remained in designated hospital for treatment and quarantine, was in critical condition.
Liaoning province has reported 4 human H7N9 AIV cases since 2017, includes one case confirmed by Beijing in February.
- OIE: Highly pathogenic influenza A viruses (Infection with H5) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), Russia 6 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza (H5), Kazakhstan 7 days ago
- China: CHP closely monitors two human cases of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Mainland Sep, 30, 2021
- China: CHP closely monitors fatal human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Mainland Sep, 29, 2021
- China: Guangdong reported a human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Dongguan city Sep, 22, 2021