China: Liaoning reported a human H7N9 AIV case
submited by kickingbird at Apr, 20, 2017 22:42 PM from HFPC of Liaoning
According to the HFPC of Liaoning province, one human H7N9 case was confirmed on 20th,April after the reconfirmation of positive test result from provincial CDC. The 61-year-old female patient,surname Zhang, lived in Hongbaoshan village of Shilihe street of Sujiatun district of Shenyang city, had sick/dead poultry contact history, onset of symptoms on 4th of April, remained in designated hospital for treatment and quarantine, was in critical condition.
Liaoning province has reported 4 human H7N9 AIV cases since 2017, includes one case confirmed by Beijing in February.
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Chinese Taipei 4 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Vietnam 12 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Chinese Taipei 13 days ago
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry), Chile Sep, 6, 2019
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Nepal Sep, 3, 2019