China: Gansu reported a human H7N9 AIV case
submited by kickingbird at Apr, 7, 2017 18:7 PM from HFPC of Gansu
A human H7N9 AIV case confirmed in Suzhou district of Jiuquan city in Gansu province on 7th,April.
The 82-year-old male patient, surname Gao, lived in Suzhou district of Jiuquan city. He was admitted into hospital due to fever,cough and muscular soreness on 3rd April. The throat swab samples of the patient tested positive for H7N9 by provincial and National CDCs. He was in serious condition and remained in hospital for treatment. Nine close contacts of the patient showed no ILI symptoms so far.
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Chinese Taipei 3 days ago
- OIE: Equine Influenza, Niger 6 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, South Africa 10 days ago
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry), Chinese Taipei 13 days ago
- OIE: Equine influenza, Sudan 15 days ago