China: Gansu reported a human H7N9 AIV case
submited by kickingbird at Apr, 7, 2017 18:7 PM from HFPC of Gansu
A human H7N9 AIV case confirmed in Suzhou district of Jiuquan city in Gansu province on 7th,April.
The 82-year-old male patient, surname Gao, lived in Suzhou district of Jiuquan city. He was admitted into hospital due to fever,cough and muscular soreness on 3rd April. The throat swab samples of the patient tested positive for H7N9 by provincial and National CDCs. He was in serious condition and remained in hospital for treatment. Nine close contacts of the patient showed no ILI symptoms so far.
- OIE: Highly pathogenic influenza A viruses (Infection with H5) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), Russia 6 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza (H5), Kazakhstan 7 days ago
- China: CHP closely monitors two human cases of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Mainland Sep, 30, 2021
- China: CHP closely monitors fatal human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Mainland Sep, 29, 2021
- China: Guangdong reported a human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Dongguan city Sep, 22, 2021